Darley Power Fight is an initiative of Darley resident, Darren Edwards. I am committed to protecting the privacy of the information held about you.
What information is collected?
The types of personal information about you that I may collect include:
- contact information, such as name, address, email address, phone number, mobile phone number
- history of support, correspondence and other interactions with me including personal opinions.
How do I collect the information?
I only collects information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way.
I collect information in a number of ways including;
- from you when you provide the information to me face to face or by phone, email or through our website or from your responses to mail out forms;
- from publicly available sources.
At appropriate points on forms (paper, electronic, or other) there will be;
- a brief statement of my commitment to privacy, or
- a link to this policy on privacy, or
What information do I give you?
When collecting personal information, I take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of:
- my identity and how to contact me;
- the fact that you are able to access the information;
- the purpose for collecting the information;
- which organisations (or types of organisations) I usually discloses such information to;
- any law that requires me to collect the particular information
Why is the information collected and how is it used?
I collect information, including personal information, to assist it in performing functions and activities.
This means that I may use your personal information for any of the following purposes.
- educating the community about issues of environmental and nature conservation significance
- assisting with participation in relevant civic and political debates
- identifying environmental breaches and highlighting environmental and conservation concerns
- notifying individuals of activities and campaigns
- forging corporate and professional alliances to achieve environmental outcomes
In addition, I may use your personal information for different purposes but only in the following circumstances:
- you have consented to use using the information for the different purpose; or
- for direct marketing of functions and activities or of nature conservation or environmental interest
- issues generally, and if you have agreed to receive such information.
Can we disclose your information?
I will only disclose your personal information as required under relevant laws or when you consent to the disclosure.
For direct marketing purposes, we may disclose your personal information to third party service providers who:
- undertake market analysis and advice on strategies.
- undertake not to provide this information to any other person or organisation, except as required by law
I may also disclose your personal information to:
- an authorised legal representative nominated by you;
- law enforcement bodies, government or other organisations, as required by law.
How do I protect your information?
I take all reasonable steps to make sure the personal information I collect is complete and up to date and to protect it from misuse and loss from authorised access, modification or disclosure. I have appropriate education regarding privacy and that our electronic and physical storage systems have adequate protection.
It is also important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your computer.
Can you access your information?
You have a right to request access to the personal information I hold about you. I will comply with such a request, unless there is a legal reason not to. Please contact me on the details below.
How can you correct your personal information?
Please get in touch with me on the details below:
Founder of Darley Fower Fight
m: +61 408 006 430